Available Job Openings
- Medical Equipment Delivery/Customer Service – San Antonio, TX
- Medical Equipment Delivery/Customer Service – St. Louis, MO
- Medical Equipment Delivery/Customer Service – Pensacola, FL
- Medical Equipment Delivery/Customer Service – Memphis, TN
- Medical Equipment Delivery/Customer Service – Lubbock, TX
- Medical Equipment Delivery/Customer Service – Shreveport, LA
- Medical Equipment Delivery/Customer Service – Birmingham, AL
- Medical Equipment Delivery/Customer Service – Kansas City, KS
Shared Commitment to Patient Care
Do you share US Med-Equip’s commitment to the patient care healing process? Do you have “snap”, that combination of passion and drive to achieve? We are a dynamic, expanding company seeking employees who have the skills, desire and dedication to excellent service that helps US Med-Equip compete- and continue to win- regionally, nationally and globally.
Even if you do not see an available job opening, we’re always expanding our team and our footprint across the country. We invite you to email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value our employees in the same way we value our hospital clients and the patients they serve. From offering a comprehensive benefits program to personal and professional development and fostering a positive company culture, our goal is to create a working environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work each day.
Every employee at US Med-Equip, after a year of employment, has the chance to attend US Med-Equip University (photo below) where they learn about the history, commitment and culture that embodies the company from the company leadership. The goal of this time is to give employees a deeper understanding and commitment to the US Med-Equip mission “To promote the healing process by providing smart solutions for our customers and the patients they serve.”
US Med-Equip strives to continuously improve employee satisfaction. From our holiday gala to local family outings, we work to share the company’s success with our employees.
Visit us on Facebook to get a sneak peek into our company culture.
US Med-Equip University 2016 Graduates