Shared Commitment to Patient Care
Do you share US Med-Equip’s commitment to the healing process? Do you have “snap”, that combination of passion and drive to achieve? We are a dynamic, expanding company seeking employees who have the skills, desire and dedication to excellent service that helps US Med-Equip compete- and continue to win- regionally, nationally and globally.
Even if you don’t see an opening for your area, we’re always expanding our team and invite you to email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Available Job Openings
- Delivery Technician/Service Technician – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Delivery Technician/Service Technician – Gainesville, FL
- Delivery Technician/Service Technician – Jackson, MS
- Delivery Technician/Service Technician – Lafayette, LA
- Medical Equipment Delivery/Customer Service – Lubbock, TX
- Medical Equipment Delivery/Customer Service – Georgetown, TX
- Delivery Technician-DME – Memphis, TN
- Delivery Technician-DME – Nashville, TN
- Delivery Technician-DME – Louisville, KY
- Part-Time Medical Equipment Delivery Driver/Service Technician – Shreveport, LA
- Biomedical Equipment Technician – Houston, TX
- Telephone Customer Service Representative – Houston, TX
- Director of Biomed – Houston, TX
- Team Lead-Lead Technician – Houston, TX
- Business Development Representative – Miami, FL
|Click Here For Job Descriptions and to Apply|
We value our employees in the same way we value our hospital customers and the patients they serve. From offering a comprehensive benefits program to personal and professional development and fostering a positive company culture, our goal is to create a working environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work each day.
To model our service-centered culture, every full-time employee at US Med-Equip has the chance to attend US Med-Equip University, an employee development program where employees spend a day with our c-suite executives learning about the history, dedication and culture that built our company. This gives employees a deeper understanding and commitment to our mission “To promote the healing process by providing smart solutions for our customers and the patients they serve.”
As a proud, diversity-founded company, our heritage is evident in our commitment to diversity with over 64% diversity in our employee base and 50% in leadership. Learn more here.
US Med-Equip strives to always improve employee satisfaction through employee development and team-building programs. From our annual Holiday Employee Awards Gala to local outings that have included company picnics, sporting events, volunteer opportunities and more, we work hard to build a family atmosphere.
Visit us on Facebook to get a sneak peek into our company culture.